Summer Camp at SJNCS
Welcome to 2019’s Camp Mustang Summer Program! We are so excited for you to join us at our summer camp. Please review the following information for application dates, costs, themes, and more.
Important Dates: June 3- July 26, 2019 (Closed July 4 -5)
- Complete the application. If your child does not attend Saint John Neumann Catholic School then we will need a copy of their immunization form turned in with the application.
- Attach a check for the application fee ($20 per student, $35 per family). This fee is a one time fee and is non-refundable and does not go toward summer tuition.
- A deposit of one week’s tuition is due with your completed application (this will be applied to your summer tuition).
Our payment system allows you to be flexible. We know summer is a busy time for families. You will only be charged for the weeks you sign up for camp.
What if I only need two or three days? Each week is a flat $150
- Flat rate of $150.00 per week. Each additional child is $130.
- You may pay in full or weekly. Students will not be allowed to attend camp if your account is not kept current.
- Camp for the month of June must be paid by June 1st. Camp for July must be paid for by July 1st.
- M-F 7am – 6pm The Tennessee Department of Education requires a parent or guardian to physically drop off / sign in and pick up/ sign out.
- Campers MUST be picked up and signed prior to 6pm each day. You will be charged a late fee of $10 for every 15 minutes you are late.
- Camp Mustang will provide a milk and cereal breakfast for campers arriving before 8am.
- We will not be providing a hot lunch. A sack lunch from home must be packed for the day.
- An afternoon snack will be provided at 3:30 pm.
- Every Friday, we will be providing Papa John’s pizza for lunch free of charge.
- Every child will have a chance to participate in indoor and outdoor activities.
- Each week will have a different theme centered around arts and crafts, cooking, games, and field trips.
- Students will also be allowed free time and will experience thirty minutes of quiet time after lunch. During this time students may rest, read or go to the school library.
- Mass and fun service learning opportunities will be incorporated into our program.
Field Trips and Weekly Themes
Some of our field trip highlights:
- McFee Water Park
- Family Camping Night at SJN
- Giant Water Slide Rental
- Putt Putt
- Regal Movie Theater
Summer Kickoff - June 3-7
Highlights include a luau, cowboys, ninjas, and pirate days, and more!
Field Trip (at school): Thursday, June 6 is Water Day with a jumbo water slide rental.
SJN'S Got Talent Week - June 17-21
Highlights include fashion day, rock star day, magic day, arts and crafts day, and more!
Field Trip: Thursday, June 20, we will go to the Splash Pad at Mcfee Park in Farragut.
Camping Week - July 1-3
Highlights include a family cookout and camping night, arts and crafts night, and outdoor activities! NOTE: We are closed the 4th & 5th.
Field Trip: Overnight family camping trip on Tuesday on July 2nd. Smores, campfire, music, stories, and fun!
Science Week - July 15-19
Highlights include chemistry day, space day, robot day, and more!
Field Trip: TBD
Nature Week - June 10-14
Highlights include ocean day, zoo day, rainforest day, safari day, and more!
Field Trip: Thursday, June 13, we will go to Putt-Putt Golf and Games in Farragut!
SJN VBS/Movie Week - June 24-28
Highlights include Disney day, superhero day, celebrity day, and more! Note: we will attend each morning.
Field Trip: TBD/Treats in the afternoon with movies!
Sports Week - July 8-12
Highlights include field day, fitness day, and American Ninja Warrior Day!
Field Trip: Thursday, July 11, we will be bowling at Family Bowl.
Holidaze Week - July 22-26
Highlights include Christmas, Halloween, Mardi Gras, and Easter in July.
Field Trip: Thursday, July 25, we will go ice skating at Ice Chalet.