SJN Awards – Quarter 3 – March 13, 2020
Congratulations to all the Quarter 3 recipients of the SJN Award.
The Criteria for the SJN Award:
Two students from each class in grades 1-4 and up to four students from each grade level in grades 5-8 may receive the award each quarter. No student may receive the award twice in one year. The following guidelines serve as the criteria for the selection of recipients at each grade level:
In Grades 1-8:
The recipients should…
- Place the needs of others before their own.
- Be kind, helpful, compassionate, humble, respectful, and honest.
- Put forth their best effort, follow school rules, and actively and respectfully participate in the classroom and at Mass.
In Grades 3-8:
The recipients must also ….
- Achieve a conduct grade of 90% or better for the quarter, demonstrate responsible behavior, and exhibit exemplary class citizenship.
In Grades 5-8:
The students must additionally ….
- Complete and document service to others outside of school.